Thursday, September 09, 2010

Happy Raya

well yeah...i'm listening the takbir now...somehow i'm feeling a bit sad now...aside from the fact some of my preparations for raya went down in hell and the dumb sms's keep on pending...this might be the last Ramadhan and Raya for me in Malaysia...sigh...to late for regrets now...its a choice i made and i shall face it myself...

I spend quite a lot on shopping this year cuz i got my own money and yeah lotsa stuff to buy...tee shirts, slacks, jeans...bank accounts to open...housewares to buy..and seriousy i haven't finished some of this things...

There are some things i'd like to do before i leave like meeting some ol'frens around Malaysia..huhu..seems like its impossible...some frens are asking me to come down to KL to hv a small reunion but resrictions from parents and other thngs just disturb my schedule a lot...huhu...

Oh well tomorrows raya...so i'll take some time and chill out..huhu..

p/s i'm not really a fan of raya songs but wat to do since its raya? hehe and i got myself a new watch again...mwahaha

0 comments: