Saturday, June 26, 2010

26 Days of Emotions..

Haaaahhh......haven't update the blog for a month haha...
Yeah as in previous post i was in UKM learning Arab Language....
Nothing much on my improvement of the ammiah but i think i've progressed a bit...ana mushfahim most of it lulz...
But yeah past 26 days were full of emotions; happy, sad, emo, pressure, irritated and everything...

Gone thru a lot of things, made quite a number of friends, discovered a few things....got into fights but it's alright now=D

Initially i was a very quiet person cuz i was unable to fit in nicely...but then open up bit by bit but then i became a loud laughing man eating monster...Mwahahahaha!!! Not that I'm proud of it but that's a good sign that I am comfortable with them...It's like how i treat my siblings LoL...

Sometimes i get really pressured to learned ammi cuz i dun have basic and i really have to ask a lot up to a level i think i'm a burden...huhu...but thanks to my tutormates yeah i think i've progressed abit...thanks to faiez, faiz, epol, acad, man and zul....

Got into some problems there but yeah i'm okay now...we sit down and talked....and it all went right..

Friends....we have lots of them there..hahaha...some are crazy, some are loud, some are quite, some are irritating but u know what??? they made my day....

I'll be leaving 4 egypt on 22nd September so I have 3 months of free time so what to do?? I'll be working with my mum again...

O yea later I'm buying a laptop Asus A52JK...ain't it a beauty?? I mean the specs...and uhh... igot some videos to upload buat later yeah i'll reedit this post when I'm back home in Kedah...Currently in Puchong Chocolate Mansion House weee!!!

For now enjoy this J-Techno Band Perfume!!!

0 comments: